This courses covers
- CATS 61.11.3 topic (i): meteorology
- CATS 61.11.3 topic (ii): radio navigation
- CATS 61.11.3 topic (iii): air law and all weather operations
- CATS 61.11.3 topic (iv): flight performance and planning
- CATS 61.11.3 topic (v): special operational procedures and hazards
- CATS 61.11.3 topic (vi): instruments
- CATS 61.11.3 topic (vii): human performance and limitations
as per part 61 Appendix 2C to study for the IROPs exam.
It is delivered by many different methods, some as text, and some as audio. There are colour images, interactive sections, videos, pointer pilot to give you help and tips along the way, step by step explanations just to name a few. At the end of each chapter is a question and answer section to test your knowledge, at the end is a final exam simulating the SA CAA Exam which draws relevant questions from our very extensive database which is currently sitting in excess of 20,000 questions. Our gamification elements hope motivate the student with an added bonus of teaching them some aviation general knowledge along the way.