Aviation Training CBT – Terms of Service
When paying for a course, you are purchasing a license. This means that you will be enrolled and able to access the Online Course content for a period as defined on the Website.
The license starts from the course payment date.
The license is not transferable.
Cancellations should be notified in writing. You will be eligible for a refund if you have not accessed the content and are requesting the cancellation within 7 days of purchase. If this is the case, you will be entitled to a full refund (less a 12% administration fee).
Please note that you cannot cancel your purchase of an Online Course if you have downloaded any of the Course Materials and/or accessed all or part of the Online Course in any way. Your statutory rights in the event of receiving faulty goods are not affected.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Aviation Training CBT cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.